
Here is a little tidbit just for you Hollie, to add to your excitement! I knew you would enjoy!!
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/specialEvents/detail?name=HalloweenTimeSpecialEventPage
( view the podcast !)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Just for Hollie !!!
Posted by Karalee at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Love Notes:
Hey there! I love Disneyland and Halloween so the two of them combined is out of this world! Just wanted to let you know that you are not going crazy and you did in fact read about Holly relieving herself in a Denny's. I deleted the post cause I wrote it when I was pretty tired and it made no sense! But I am certainly glad you appreciated it!
AHHH My one true LOVE!!!!!! That link was great!!!! I Loved every second of the pure magic that it held. Thanks sister for dedicating your time to ME!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment