
Hopefully I will get to our trip to The View later this week, but the short version...IT WAS A BLAST!!!!
I did want to update with a something funny Livy said yesterday. I'm am by no means the world's best chef..in fact, in our house, we enjoy an nice meal of hamburger helper every now and then (more now than then..haha). Yesterday I fixed this lovely chicken helper with some soft tortillas to put the chicken mix in. We were eating and Livy said " Sissy is stinky! Change her mom!" I said "She can't be. I just changed her." I gave Alyssa the formal mother sniff and she smelled fine. We ate for a minute longer then Livy said " Never mind, its just this dinner," pointing to my chicken helper! Sad!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
My Chicken Helper Smells Like What ??!
Posted by Karalee at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Love Notes:
Hey at least she still ate it! That is too cute!! Can't wait to hear about Vegas!
Dear dear Livi! What would we do without her brutal honesty!
Okay this is honestly so funny. I am litterally laughing out loud to myself. Glad you shared it with us!
Post a Comment