Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THE VIEW IN VEGAS BABY !!!!

One of my favorite shows to watch is The View. Everyday I DVR it and watch it during "mommy time" while the girls take a nap. I've said that if I ever get to New York, I am going to see The View. Well, they are coming to Las Vegas in two weeks and I just randomly put in for tickets and .... I GOT FOUR!! My Mom (also a View fan) and sisters are making a SUPER QUICK (like 1 1/2 days) trip to see them and coming right back! Josh has so lovingly taken off a few days from work to watch the kids. I told him he can use this as my anniversary present :) Thanks honey!!! I can't wait!!!

8 Love Notes:

bjd said...

Hey! I love the blog! Your daughters are so cute. It's great to catch up on what everyone is doing now.

Jamilah

Krista said...

Can't wait to go!

Krista said...

Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, haaaaappppppy anniversary. (sung to the tune on the commercial)

Chris and Kerri said...

I just have one question...four View tickets. Five Marshall girls...who is not going :o(

Karalee said...

Well, I think nat, krust and hollie will fight it out in a great hairpulling tug a war! The taping is at 6:00am (!) so maybe who ever sleeps in!! Nat tried to get some as well, but did not pray hard enough :)! Hollie did volunteer to not go, but we all feel bad she can't come. Though I guess I don't feel bad enough to give up my ticket. SAD!

Karalee said...

Thanks Krust!!!

Hollie said...

It's true! I sacrificed to give up my ticket so my dead beat sisters could go instead! Hmm....hurtful? I think yes! Oh well at least i'm goin to VEGAS! What is more fun than gambling? Nothing really...other than the fact you lose your own money!

Bywizzy said...

It saddens me that you don't even respect the Meca that is Las Vegas. It hurts deep that you could care less about the lights and sin, all to go to some stupid show!