Friday, July 18, 2008

This past week we have been at the Rockin R Ranch in Antimony, Utah for the Lyman Family Reunion. We had a good time riding horses (not me!), playing games, great conversation and beautiful scenery. The little girls had a blast playing with cousins, getting dirty, riding and petting the animals, and running from dawn till dusk! Josh had a great time going on trail rides, riding in the family rodeo and getting bucked of a calf after 2 seconds (poor calf!). I had a great time catching up with the family (Josh's Dad has 10 kids in the family!) getting baby hungry while holding cute little CJ, taking pictures ( I looked at my pics and the only ones of me are livy taking some of my backside while I was getting ready, yes I was clothed!) and chasing the kiddies around. It was fun to see everyone again and we had a great time!

Here are a few pics from my camera!

Also, Here is a link to see Ross the Intern at the Rockin R Ranch!! Way funny!http://www.rockinrranch.com/tonight_show.php

1 Love Notes:

Wendi said...

Man,that looks like so much fun. Makes me what to be a cowgirl!!

Hey, we are going to be watching Darcie's boys all day on next Wednesday. It would be fun if you could come and visit and play. We will give you a call when we get there. Can't wait to see you guys!!