Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and dad! We love you!
HAPPY B-DAY!!!
You are STOCKED UP on play jewelry! What a great sport he is! Happy Birthday Josh!
Hey Josh you look great in pearls who knew!!! You know your cursed living with all girls look how girly Dave is :) Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday, Josh. We love you.
What a manly manly picture! To bad he's taken...I would have wanted a date after that picture! Ha ha ha! Love it! Happy Birthday Josh! Oh and shi....Could you make these posts a tad longer?? I get really bugged by this..
Um are you every going to blog again? Geez.
Post a Comment
6 Love Notes:
HAPPY B-DAY!!!
You are STOCKED UP on play jewelry! What a great sport he is! Happy Birthday Josh!
Hey Josh you look great in pearls who knew!!! You know your cursed living with all girls look how girly Dave is :) Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday, Josh. We love you.
What a manly manly picture! To bad he's taken...I would have wanted a date after that picture! Ha ha ha! Love it! Happy Birthday Josh! Oh and shi....Could you make these posts a tad longer?? I get really bugged by this..
Um are you every going to blog again? Geez.
Post a Comment