love it if you look at her face in the first picture reminds me of her baby pictures. Go lela go! Also i love her cute bird shirt matches your new blog which I almost chose. Cant wait for her to be a GLOW team member!!
Oh my HE@* What the freak! I thought for a sec that my niece had some severe birth defects and now I am just peeing my pants! These are so funny! She is such a little punk and I love it! She looks more life GANGSTA livi from the HOOD to me! You go livia!
7 Love Notes:
That is some scary stuff right there. It bring me back to the days of Rocky Balboa and the lovely suite we got in Las Vegas!
love it if you look at her face in the first picture reminds me of her baby pictures. Go lela go! Also i love her cute bird shirt matches your new blog which I almost chose. Cant wait for her to be a GLOW team member!!
Natty is right her bird shirt is your background. These pictures are crackin me up! She is getting so big...little livy!
Don't mess with this gal, she is tuff! That's what I like, a gorgeous lady that can hold her own! I love it!
Oh my HE@* What the freak! I thought for a sec that my niece had some severe birth defects and now I am just peeing my pants! These are so funny! She is such a little punk and I love it! She looks more life GANGSTA livi from the HOOD to me! You go livia!
I agree with Holls....Sista' from the Hood! Livi is darling...we need her to come and play with Haylee again!
I could NOT love these pictures any more! Can I please hang out with your child soon? She entertains me!
Post a Comment