Monday, August 4, 2008

The Osmonds

Last Saturday I went with my in-law gals and cousin Darin to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and The Osmonds! I didn't realize the Osmonds were so popular until watching an Oprah episode and learning a little about the family's history. The concert was NOT your ordinary choir concert! Though the MOTAB did sound great..the strobe lights, screaming and cheering, 70's dance moves and jumbotron large screen cartoon video clips in the conference center made for great entertainment!! The other fun was watching Ladies 50 and older totally freak (think 30 year olds and NKOTB :)) out when the Osmond boys came on stage! It was priceless!! I wish my mom had been there! Im not sure I will be able to watch conference again without thinking about the rockin concert ;) !! I have been converted to fanhood for the fabulously cute Donny Osmond (Though he could be my Dad)! The energy in the room was amazing,they gave a wonderful tribute to their parents and we had a total blast !! Here is some video of the actual concert I recorded off my TV ! Enjoy! Thanks Coleen for the tickets!

5 Love Notes:

Em said...

This is Loni Wilson's daughter. Loni is Gene's daughter. I think you blog is so cute!! I loved the pictures from our reunion! If you want to be invited to my blog, just let me know! Cute girls!!

Aly said...

Karalee this was a fun night. I love doing things together. And I know you think Donny is great! Are you going to be a groupie with Deb?

Coleen said...

It was a fun night! Donny is STILL pretty cute, huh? The funniest story about Donny is when I took Aly to see Joseph & the Technicolor Dream Coat in SLC when Donny he was the lead. She thought he was SO HOT (she was a teenager) and I laughed because I felt the same way when *I* was a teenager! He's still pretty cute! Now - to get tickets to WICKED!

Krista said...

Time for an update!

Bren's Life said...

ok- let me explain my visit.. My husband said let's play a game. Pick a name on each persons blog & click on it.. So we ended up on your cute blog... Love the pictures & can't believe your admitting you went to the Osmonds! You must be able to remember the Donny & Marie show! Or just live in Utah.. ( just kidding)
Their pretty cool!
Have a Great Day.
Bren