It was a nice day outside and I sent Livy and Alyssa to go play while Josh changed the flat tire on one of our cars. The girls decided they wanted to play in the other car. We thought "No big deal���nothing to get into, no gears to shift, no keys to start." Little did we realize���Our neighbor comes out and says to Josh "did you know Livy is cutting her little sister's hair?!" Needless to say we forgot a pair of scissors in the middle console. Livy said she wanted to be like Aunt Natalie (our French hairdresser)! Luckily Nat was able to salvage both girls hair (yes livy got her own hair too). I have never laughed so hard when Josh brought them in to tell me. But everyday I do their hair, it gets less and less funny!!!
Olivia with the evidence!
Alyssa before
Olivia Before
Girls After-It turned out cuter after!




0 Love Notes:
Post a Comment