Monday, March 3, 2008

Joining the Ranks!

If you can't beat them, join them! I have officially hooked up to the blogging world! I have given in to the peer pressure of family and friends to create a blog. It only took me nine hours to figure it out. I feel this is quite fast considering it took me two days to get ebay down! Thanks to Natty and Kerri for the insider info on creating the blog!

Welcome to Life with the Lymans! Hopefully you will find our crazy mishaps and chaotic adventures somewhat entertaining. I am excited to start blogging, as I have read the stories and lives of family and friends. It is so fun to read what everyone is up to and the fun happenings in your lives and to see your thoughts and feelings!

The Lymans are doing well. We are living it up in Brigham ( as much as you can!) and love spending Friday nights at the local Walmart! Josh has been assigned to be the School Resource/DARE Officer for Box Elder Middle School. He loves it and I love the normal hours he works! I am loving ( ok ,somedays its liking! ) being a stay at home mom to my two girls, Olivia and Alyssa. They are funny, crazy and make life interesting.



Yes, this is what we do for fun!


Olivia is 3 and full of energy! She talks nonstop and is a total drama queen! She loves to dress up, play with jewelry, wear high heels and walks better in them than I do! She is an all or nothing gal. She's really, really happy or really, really... ahhh not happy! She loves to joke and gives hugs all around. Unless you are an uncle, then she has to warm up to you! She is attending preschool and loves Miss Krista ( she loves to tell me she wants to live with Miss Krista when she's mad at me! ) She loves to play with her BFF Lacey, her cousins and sissy. She is also looking forward to the day she can quote"marry her boyfriend Tyrone ( from the Backyardigans) in the Temple."




Really, Really Happy!!



Really Really NOT Happy!!


Alyssa, or Sissy as known to the fam, will turn two this month and is entering the terrible twos. Olivia never went through that, as she was just..moody. Alyssa was a pretty easy baby and is now full of knowledge that she has a mind of her own. She likes books, playing with blocks and legos and loves to color! She is a very determined little girl and also very sneaky, esp. when makeup, sharpie markers, car seat buckles, and taking off diapers are involved. She loves to laugh and can hold her own with her sister. She loves playing with her cousins and her sister.




Aunt Hollie's Makeup Bag




The cousin gang: Alyssa, Gracee, Jaxon, and Kaitlyn.




Our little star! Notice the pin on her zipper.

Well as you can tell from the post time..midnight..I'm finding this blogging stuff addicting! I can't wait for the next blog session! Thanks to all you bloggers out there for your awesome examples!!

5 Love Notes:

Aly said...

Karalee this is darling!! Aren't little girls wonderful?!? Welcome to the world of blog. Yours site looks great.

Chapman Herd said...

YEA!!! I LOVE BLOGS!!!! Your Girls are TOO cute! I love reading about all your kids because we don't get to see them very often! Thanks for giving in to peer pressure! Also, where do you and nat and Kerri get the cute skins/wall paper for your blogs? I have one website, but I am tired of them??

Chris and Kerri said...

Shi shi...I am so glad you did your blog. It is way cute! I love it. Your girls are so cute. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving of 2006!! And I think that it was only Alyssa there. Your blog is super cute and I think that this is a fun way to stay in touch!!

Anonymous said...

Another one bites the dust. I am glad we could persuade you to join Bloggerville. I love the pics of the girls! So much fun to see their cute faces. They have grown so much. Love the blog. Can't wait to read more. Love you!!

Krista said...

Heeeelllllooooo Shi!!! This comment is to remind you to update your blog.I know you have many adventures to write about.